Diploma in Architecture, National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) 1959 - 1964
Ph.D. in Architecture, National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) 1976
Faculty member at the Department of History and Theory of Architecture and Restoration of Monuments and Ensembles,NTUA School of Architecture, as Associate and Full Professor 1967 - 2006
Lecturer at the postgraduate program of the Department of History, Ionian University, Corfu
Lecturer at seminars of the Archaeological Society etc.
Professor Emeritus NTUA 2007
Freelance Achitect 1967 - 2007
CONCISE CURRICULUM VITAE
Born in 1940 in Athens. Studied at the School of Architecture of the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA), 1959-1964. In 1976 she was awarded a PhD with honours from the same Institution for her dissertation The architecture of the town of Corfu during the Venetian Dominion (1976).
Professor at the NTUA School of Architecture in the fields of History and Theory of Architecture and Restoration of Monuments and Ensembles, until 2006.
Her research activity has mainly been focused on the architecture of the Ionian islands (15th to 19th century). She participated or had full responsibility in a number of research projects.
Authored several books and papers mainly in the field of the architecture of the Ionian Islands.
She organised an exhibition on the most important Greek architect of Corfu during 19thcentury, John Chronis. Her scientific work, as a result of archival research in Greece and abroad, but also of documentation on the spot, contributed, among other things, to the protection of Greek cultural heritage.
Vice President of the Centre of Ionian Studies until September 2020.